Parkside Senior Living is part of the Encore Senior Living family of communities.
As we thoughtfully and carefully continue to navigate through COVID-19, please take a moment to understand what Encore Senior Living communities are doing to operate safely and continue to foster a healthy and happy lifestyle for our residents.
Encore Senior Living communities are among the first to be able to offer COVID-19 vaccinations to our 1,200 team members and 1,500 residents at 36 Encore locations throughout the Midwest. Details are available at each individual Encore community.
We know you love your family, and we will do everything we can to help residents keep in touch with their families safely. Per the current regulatory guidelines, our visiting policies will vary from time to time depending on fluctuation as it relates to local COVID-19 variables.
In most cases, we are scheduling resident and family visits for up to two guests in a designated, sanitized, and comfortable room that is designed exclusively for this purpose. Residents and visiting guests must follow screening protocols and wear masks to limit exposure during a scheduled visit. The room will be properly cleaned and sanitized between visits. We also help our residents facilitate virtual family visits via Zoom and other electronic platforms.
Please contact the Administrator at your loved one’s Encore Senior Living community to learn more about current availability or to schedule a visit.
While national and state regulators begin to relax COVID-19 quarantine restrictions, we are cautiously following their guidelines and industry best practices. As we adjust to this new normal, we’ve implemented the following safety precautions at our senior living communities:
- We test all residents and team members for COVID-19 prior to move-in or hiring and periodically, or as needed if symptoms show.
- We perform daily health symptom screenings, including temperature checks, for team members prior to the start of each workday.
- We perform daily oxygen level and symptom screenings for residents, including temperature checks, and we continuously monitor their health.
- Our cleaning protocols include a revitalized approach in “high-touch” areas. In addition, we use electrostatic and disinfectant sprayers regularly to sanitize larger common areas.
- Per state requirements, we require the use of personal protective equipment, including face coverings.
- We take social distancing seriously (but we value relationships too!). We remain mindful of the importance of social interaction and engagement as it relates to our dining and activity programs while respecting current regulations for physical contact.
As we continue to move forward in these unprecedented times, rest assured that our residents’ and team members’ safety remains at the forefront of our decision-making and daily operations.
You can continue to feel safe, well cared for, and WELCOME at Parkside Senior Living.